At Steelite International we pride ourselves on being the leading manufacturer and supplier of tabletop products to the hospitality industry through inspirational design, excellent quality and outstanding service.
We have an exciting opportunity to work within our fast-paced business. This role will be working on a shift rotation basis – 06:00 hours – 14:00 hours and 14:00 hours – 22:00 hours.
To assist in the day to day maintenance of production machinery, attend breakdowns, log all work completed on the CMMS (Computerised Maintenance Management System), and carry out planned and preventative maintenance tasks either alone or as part of a team.
We are looking for
The ideal candidate will possess a skill set consisting of commitment, drive and enthusiasm as well as being extremely business focused. We are also looking for an individual with:
- GCSE (or equivalent) Maths, English and ICT – Grades 4 – 9
- NVQ Level 3 Mechanical Qualification or above
- City and Guilds Electrical Qualification (17th edition or above desirable)
- Previous experience of mechanical factory maintenance including fault finding and repair, installations and planned maintenance on a range of machinery including kilns, cup and flat making machines, filter presses, pumps, extruders, dryers, de-humidifiers and air handling units.
- Knowledge of single and 3 phase electrical supply, hydraulics and pneumatics (desirable)
- MEWP, Counterbalance 7 FLT Licence (desirable)
- Knowledge of PLC diagnostics & Inverter drives (desirable)
- Have a pro-active approach to your job role
Key Responsibilities (to include but are not exhaustive):
- To carry out work in a safe manner, following the correct procedure.
- To ensure corrective maintenance is completed efficiently and to high standard.
- To ensure all planned work is completed with minimal disruption to production.
- To log all work carried out.
- To report any potential problems to the Engineering and Site Services Manager.
What’s on offer?
In return, the successful candidate/s can expect to earn a highly competitive salary and benefits package, including:
- Competitive Salary – Approximately £30,000 per annum + overtime + call out.
- Benefits including: Paycare, Childcare Vouchers, Cycle to work Scheme, Pension Scheme, Bonus Scheme.
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays, increasing with service).
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a forward thinking, quality driven company with the opportunity to grow within an organisation committed to both business and people development.
If you are ambitious, hardworking, and believe you have the necessary experience, then we’d welcome your application – please apply now.
Please note, due to the high volume of applications if you do not hear from us within 7 working days then please consider your application unsuitable on this occasion.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Apply for Maintenance/Mechanical/Multi-Skilled Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly