Night Host / Concierge / Porter
Scarlet like to do things differently so we don’t have a formal Night Concierge/Porter as all of our team "host".
Our Night Host Team provide an exceptional customer experience to our guests, whilst also safeguarding overnight providing First Aid and Fire cover.
Key responsibilities are:
- Front facing role in delivering the Scarlet signature ‘home from home’ experience, ensuring our guests feel well looked after as though in a friend’s home
- Concierge style service by interacting with guests, ensuring they have everything they need and are making the most of the Scarlet and the local area
- Looking after the Food and Beverage service around the Scarlet - serving drinks and food - with a smile!
- Porter style duties around the hotel and providing overnight Reception to the Scarlet
- Ensuring the Scarlet is ready for the following day, supporting Food & Beverage, Housekeeping, Front of House and Spa.
- Positive and can do attitude is key.
Our hosts are:
- Cheerful and outgoing
- Warm and welcoming
- Willing to train and happy to take responsibility
- Flexible and willing
- Excellent communicators - English language is essential
- Over 25 and with a full clean driving licence for valet support to our car park
- £9.00 per hour
- Permanent contract for 42 hours per week - 4 days on/4 days off shift pattern including weekends
- Working shift is 7pm to 8am
- 28 days holiday per year pro rata (29 after 1 year)
- Free meals during shifts
- Hotel tips
- Discounts on hotel services and products
- Many more perks after probation and for long service
Wish you were here? Please use the “apply” link to submit your CV and provide answers to these questions below (use the text box 'message to hiring manager'):
- What do you enjoy most about working in hospitality?
- Using three word what best describes you.
- Why did you choose a night shift role?
- Are you over 25 with a clean driving license?
Direct applications only.
Closing Date: Monday 4 March 2019
Start Date: available immediately
As one team we take responsibility for reducing the negative impacts our actions and activities have on the environment and our local community; something we feel is right and is our way of life.