Bingley, West Yorkshire
£30,000 - £40,000 + 6% Pension + Bonus
Our client has an opportunity for a Product Manager to join their team in Bingley.
You will own the ecommerce B2C Product Roadmap across your client's platform, delivering new features and functionality to drive user engagement and revenue generation from micro subscriptions and purchases.
- Create an ecommerce strategy for the business to convert a greater percentage of site traffic into purchasing customers
- Growth hacking to rapidly identify potential customer groups, product offers and constantly striving to improve the number of paying customers on the site
- Live and breather analytics to better understand platform users and set meaningful metrics to measure success
- Create detailed requirements for platform products and feature working closely with digital delivery teams
What They’re Looking For:
- Strong ecommerce experience
- Demonstrable acquisition, engagement and conversion experience
- Data-driven, pro-active communicator
- Excellent written communication skills
- Ability to work with key stakeholders to understand their detailed requirements and translate to user needs that meet both business and customer expectations
- Experience in B2C industries
- Experience of working within digital product development
- A passion for digital media and knowledge of current digital trends
- Strong understanding of platform analytics tools
- Experience of working in an agile environment
Behaviours & Attributes:
- Innovative, commercial mind-set, experiments with new ideas, and continuously strives to improve ways of working.
- Takes ownership for delivering projects to a high-standard, proactively engaging users and colleagues in a positive way.