Washingborough Academy wish to appoint a committed and enthusiastic SENCo (two days per week - 0.4FTE) to effectively manage and lead SEN provision across our school.
We are looking for a dedicated and compassionate individual who has experience of supporting our pupils with a range of additional needs.
As an academy we are committed to providing our children with experiences and skills that will have a positive impact on the rest of their lives.
The successful candidate will have at least one year’s experience as a SENCo and will have up to date and relevant training; ideally holding the National Award in SEN Co-ordination however, training will be provided for the right candidate.
Applicants will be:
- Responsible for providing guidance and support to maximise progress for our pupils
- Efficient with strong administration skills, showing adaptability
- Self-motivated and demonstrate initiative
- An excellent communicator, who is able to liaise effectively with a range of agencies
- Able to work as part of a team to achieve the very best for all our children
- Committed to supporting our Values Based ethos and the excellence in our Food Education approach.
We have high expectations of all our staff and can offer the successful candidate a superb opportunity to work in an innovative and aspirational working environment.
We are a friendly and supportive team who work together to create an exciting and vibrant learning experience.
We offer high quality professional development opportunities and well-behaved children who are inquisitive and keen to learn.
Visits to the school are highly recommended and can be arranged by contacting our school office on (01522) 801355.
- Closing date for completed applications is noon on 8th March 2019.
- Interviews will be held on Tuesday 12th March 2019.
Washingborough Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check.