Small Engine Mechanic
SMALL ENGINE MECHANIC
T C Hillier are a small family run business established in 1938 situated in Edenbridge, Kent.
(Surrey, Kent, Sussex border) We require a small engine technician to become part of our growing team.
The primary responsibilities of our Mechanics is to provide amazing service and repair to various makes and models of garden machinery.
- Provide amazing customer service at all times.
- Ability to troubleshoot, diagnose and perform service and repairs to power equipment including ride on mowers, lawn mowers, chainsaws, strimmers, blowers, generators, etc in a timely and efficient manner.
- Maintain a clean and tidy work area at all times.
- Observe all safety and security procedures.
- Coordinate parts ordering.
- Ability to collect and deliver machinery to and from customers using the work vehicles - trailer licence preferable but not essential.
- Maintain a professional appearance and attitude, including clean uniform (supplied after trial period.)
- Be able to work as part of a team but also have the ability to work independently without too much guidance.
- Proven experience in serving and repairing garden machinery,(reference will be required)
- Ability to use computer to order parts
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- A commitment to customer service and customer satisfaction.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Ability to lift heavy loads.
- Solid team player with a willingness to learn.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Physical ability to stand for an extended amount of time, working inside and out.
- Ability to diagnose equipment and determine parts required for repair.
- Accurately and efficiently complete workshop job sheets.
- Answer telephone if required in a clear professional manor.
- Ensure each customer receives amazing service and is 100% satisfied.
Salary: £22,000.00 to £25,000.00 approx. (salary will be determined according to experience and ability)
Apply for Small Engine Mechanic
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly