Reports to: SUPERVISOR
- To reinstate public highways, footpaths and verge areas in accordance with NRSWA requirements.
- To ensure the site is administered effectively and efficiently to give a quality product with maximum profit.
- To ensure the personnel under their control fully understand and adhere to their job requirements.
- To ensure personnel under their control are competent to meet the requirements of the contract and company.
- To ensure safety on their site, have full details of all underground plant, mark location of underground plant, adequately protects excavations, give due to consideration to the public and wear the necessary protective clothing.
- To ensure security, cleanliness and good care of company equipment and plant.
- To ensure production levels are known by all concerned and these are met. PLAN – DO REVIEW.
- To notify supervisor well in advance of any support services he requires ensuring he operates effectively and efficiently.
- To plan future work with his supervisor and record accurately details of works undertaken. Order his material requirements accurately, reduce waste and repeat deliveries.
- To maintain good customer and client relations for the benefit of the company and the benefit of our client.
- To ensure timely and accurate completion of all necessary documentation in accordance with the company and contract requirements.
- To continually review working practices to achieve improved productivity. Maximum results for minimum costs.
- To ensure compliance with all statutory requirements.
- Take a positive approach to his team’s production, set daily targets with his supervisor and ensure he meets them. Take pride in quality project completion on time, right first time no call-backs, no complaints
- Project a good company image.
Experience and Qualifications Needed
- NRSWA to supervisor level GCSE’s in Maths and English
- SHEA Gas
- Must Have Class 2 Licence
- Self organisation and prioritising – job holder should demonstrate the ability to organise their work in such a way that tasks are completed accurately and on time.
- Develop & maintain good working relationships with colleagues & superiors – job holder should be able to demonstrate good communications with colleagues and superiors, engendering support and respect from them
- Record keeping – job holder should be able to demonstrate records of work undertaken and completed as well as work in progress
- Document presentation – job holder should be able to demonstrate the ability to complete forms legibly, write letters, faxes and memos using good English and in the Corporate format
- Use of work tools – job holder should demonstrate competence using all work tools.
- Initiative and confidence – job holder should be able to demonstrate a willingness to contribute new ideas to improve things and should be able to determine when to refer a matter to someone else or whether to deal with it themselves.
Apply with your CV
Apply for HOTBOX DRIVER
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly