- Driving and operating dropside van.
- Loading and delivering materials such as barriers, cones and fittings required to complete works including lifting and carrying weights up to 25kg.
- Make sure all work is carried out according to safe working methods and best practice procedures.
- To support teams with all aspects of site establishment and site clearance.
- To ensure security, cleanliness and good care of company vehicle, equipment and plant.
- To maintain good customer and client relations for the benefit of the company and the benefit of our client.
- To ensure timely and accurate completion of all necessary documentation in accordance with the company and contract requirements.
- To continually review working practices to achieve improved productivity. Maximum results for minimum costs.
- To ensure compliance with all statutory requirements.
- Project a good company image.
Experience and Qualifications Needed
Full UK driving licence
Full Towing licence preferable
- Self organisation and prioritising – job holder should demonstrate the ability to organise their work in such a way that tasks are completed accurately and on time
- Develop & maintain good working relationships with colleagues & superiors – job holder should be able to demonstrate good communications with colleagues and superiors, engendering support and respect from them
- Record keeping – job holder should be able to demonstrate records of work undertaken and completed as well as work in progress
- Use of work tools – job holder should demonstrate competence using all work tools.
- Initiative and confidence – job holder should be able to demonstrate a willingness to contribute new ideas to improve things and should be able to determine when to refer a matter to someone else or whether to deal with it themselves
Apply with your CV
Apply for Barrier Person
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly