Credit Control Manager KBKB77575
Our client is one of the largest and oldest independent Builders’ Merchants in the east of England with fifteen diverse sites. They are able to meet the needs of the professional builder and decorator, and those of their private customers.
They need an experienced and ambitious Credit Control Manager looking for a new challenge to join their team. Reporting to the Finance Director, you will work within a busy finance department with a lot of scope to provide new ideas and improvements.
- Manage the Credit Control department
- Responsible for reducing overall aged debt
- Responsible for high value ledger globally
- Develop and maintain effective key relationships with external customers
- Support with budgets and forecasts
- Review, implement and improve processes
- Responsible for mentoring and developing members of the team
- Worked previously as a Credit Control Manager
- Worked in a fast pace environment with high volumes
- Great communications skills - verbally and written
- Strong work ethic
- Good Excel Skills
- Ambitious, dynamic and a 'can do' attitude
The working hours are Monday to Friday: 8am to 5pm.
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.
Apply for Credit Control Manager KBKB77575
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly