7 days left
- Full Time
North East Service Technician Vacancies
The business area of maintenance service offers service solutions and maintenance for all crane brands, for port equipment and machine tools. We are the original service provider for both Konecranes and Demag equipment. We are looking for experienced electrical engineers to join our existing field service team, who are involved in the repair, maintenance and service of our customers’ lifting equipment, service inspection contracts, refurbishment and modernisation projects, installation, testing and certification of overhead cranes and hoists.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Performing preventative maintenance and repairs on electric overhead travelling cranes.
- Trouble- shooting equipment malfunctions.
- Consulting with customers on repair and safety related issues.
What we are looking for in you:
- Apprentice-trained or equivalent and fully conversant with electrical engineering disciplines
- Engineering experience: Electrical: 415v ac 3 phase motor contactor control circuits. Understanding of 110/48volt relay and contactor circuits. Frequency speed control device experience. Mechanical: Medium to large drive couplings, brakes and reduction gearboxes.
- Experience is preferred, full product training will be given.
- Willingness to work rostered day shift.
- Reasonable Overtime and weekend working.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Physically fit and able to work at heights
- Current driving licence
What we offer:
Committed to the personal development of all employees and can proudly confirm that these positions include a host of benefits. Attractive remuneration/benefits package including a good base salary (dependent upon skills and experience).
Please apply via our careers site by clicking the apply button.