Sales Account Executive
Sterling Talent Solutions
Sterling is a high growth, super innovative HR tech company and number one in the world when it comes to global background screening.
What we do inspires better people decisions for a safer, more productive world.
We move fast and are disrupting an industry to create the simplest, most engaging candidate and employee experience.
With a history of continued success over 40 years, Sterling is well established and financially stable. We are continuously investing in our people, cloud-based products and new technologies.
We have offices in 9 countries, and our EMEA HQ is based here in Swansea!
We have great people here, and are looking for more. Come join us – you will love it!
As a consequence of commercial successes in the UK and EMEA, we’re looking to bring in new recruits to our Swansea based sales team. We’re looking for the right candidates to join us and build profitable and enjoyable careers with us.
Sales Account Executive
We are looking for confident, hardworking, resilient winners to join the Sales team, where you can acquire experience, learn from talented and experienced peers, and learn skills to further your professional career in sales.
In this role you will respond to enquiries from the market and use your own initiatives to acquire new clients for Sterling in the UK. You will be supported by marketing and your colleagues and will forecast and deliver consistent sales results for the business.
JOB DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To regularly attain and exceed targets as delivered by Sterling
- To ensure a work rate that delivers consistent results
- To speak with prospects, mainly by ‘phone and web meetings, to understand their requirements, and debate with them the merits of a commercial partnership with Sterling
- To finesse the science and art of professional selling, and understand that this is a process of constant learning and improvement
- Excellent customer service and relationship building skills
- Strong, articulate English writing and communication skills; keen listening abilities
- Money motivated
- Dynamic go-getter attitude
- Professional presence and the ability to communicate with people at all levels
- Excellent time management skills, ability to follow protocols and prioritize multiple tasks
- Willingness to learn
- Proven and demonstrable Sales experience in a business to business role
Come and build your successful high-performing, high earning sales career with us!
Send CV to apply.
Apply for Sales Account Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly