Some of the main duties and responsibilities involve:
- To collect and dispose of waste and recycling as appropriate for the location.
- To vacuum all carpeted floor areas throughout the building and all mats in entrances.
- To clean all hard floor areas throughout the building by sweeping and mopping the floors, including stairs, fire escapes and lifts.
- To dust and polish all furniture and fittings including cupboards, shelves, cabinets, desks and work surfaces throughout the building.
- To report any faults in the building fabrics to the cleaning supervisor and caretakers, ensuring these are recorded in the communication book.
- To ensure cleaning materials and equipment is maintained in a clean and tidy condition.
For the full job description please follow the apply link to our website.