Nursery Manager of Vauxhall Nursery
Responsible to: The Headteacher
Hours: 35 per week
Salary: NJC Pass 8 (£29,055 - £31,401)
We are looking for an enthusiastic person to ensure overall responsibility for the effective daily management of the Nursery and the school Breakfast and After School Clubs. To have a sound knowledge of all Policies, Procedures, Statutory Welfare Requirements and Ofsted expectations and ensure that these are maintained at all times.
The successful applicant must:
- Have an awareness of any legislation relating to the role.
- Have a working knowledge of Sims Management and finance systems is essential.
- At least 3 years leadership experience in a similar setting.
- Be responsible for maintaining expenditure within agreed budgets.
- Be able to ensure effective forward planning to maintain and grow occupancy levels.
- Be able to strategically plan for nursery development, including setting a marketing plan.
The closing date for applications is 12 noon on Friday 15th February 2019.