Sales Executive (Tools and Fixings division)
Up to £21,000 DOE and OTE of up to £30,000
ParkerSteel is the largest steel stockholder & processor in the UK and has been successfully trading in the engineering and steel industry for over 100 years. As a family run business, we are focused on continuous innovation and improvements that are implemented collaboratively with our staff. Our company has rapidly grown due to our investment in technology and our staff. At the heart of our business is ensuring our staff are motivated, engaged and developing. All our staff members undergo continuous training and development programmes to help them gain new skills, recognised certificates and the opportunities to further their career with us. As well as free training and development opportunities, all our staff have access to a great variety of high street and online discounts via our PerkBox staff scheme.
As one of the UK's biggest distributors of tools, fixings/fasteners and consumables to the construction industry, ParkerTools are looking for a driven, organised and highly motivated individual to join our team as a Tools and Fixings Sales Executive. The purpose of the role is to pro-actively develop additional business from existing customers and prospects and to increase customer spend through add on sales and associated products where possible. You will promote our range of products and services to customers as well as dealing quickly, efficiently and courteously with all enquiries, orders, complaints and queries.
Experience and Skills:
• Good knowledge of tools, fasteners and consumables or other construction related products would be desirable although full training will be provided.
• Experience in a sales environment ideally within the construction industry although full training will be provided.
• Excellent communication and IT skills
• Desire and determination to hit individual and team targets.
• Monday - Friday: 0830-1730
• Company Pension
• Life insurance
• Perk box
• Employee discounts schemes