PERMANENT ROLE - Monday to Friday – Crane Driver – up to £39,081.42pa
We are looking for a committed and reliable Class 1 Crane Driver, to join our prestigious contract based out of Ashbourne.
This is a permanent role paying £11.91ph with the following:
- £14.18ph – For hours worked on Bank Holidays
- £24.70 – Per night out
- £50 – Per week for HIAB Licence holders
- Start times between 05.00 – 06.00
- Shift pattern - Monday to Friday
- 23 days holiday
- Minimum of 2 nights out per week, however 4 nights out a week would be IDEAL
NEW DRIVERS WILL BE CONSIDERED!
You will be required to deliver Block paving and general concrete products to construction sites within the UK.
Basic Salary - £30,496.40– Based on 45 hours a week only and no uplifts
Potential Salary - £36,759.62pa - Based on 52 hours, Weekly HIAB allowance and 2 nights out per week
Potential Salary - £39,081.42pa - Based on 52 hours, Weekly HIAB allowance and 4 nights out per week
What we expect from our drivers
- You will be responsible for the accurate and timely movement and delivery of our customers’ products, servicing the Construction sector.
- Ensuring all documentation is completed accurately with attention to detail.
- Adhering to safe working practices to ensure the safety of yourself and others at all times.
- Complying with all relevant legislation in line with Drivers Hours and Working Time Directive requirements (opt out available).
Experience & Qualifications
- Must hold a valid Class 1/HGV1 licence
- Must hold a valid driver CPC and Digi tacho card.
- Must not have more than 6 points on licence.
- Must be fully flexible on working hours.
- Must have a good geographical knowledge.
- HIAB licence preferred however training can be given
- Ideally have 6 month driving experience but NEW DRIVERS CONSIDERED
£500 for recommending a driver friend and your friend also gets £250
If you have any questions before interview please call us on 0117 906 5810.