Junior Digital Designer
- Full Time
Junior Digital Designer
Are you a budding Digital Designer ready to bloom?
As our Junior Digital Designer, you will get to work with big name clients, and contribute to delivering award winning e-learning solutions. You’ll already have strong digital design skills, an eye for detail and an intuitive sense for what good design looks like. Here at Sponge we can help you develop these skills further, whilst being supported by a collaborative team who will be willing to back your ideas, help you grow and navigate you through a curiously creative path which ultimately leads to your success.
Joining our team will give you all the tools you need to develop pixel perfect techniques in no time.
In this role you will:
- Support in the design and delivery of high-quality products for our clients
- Be responsible for minimising errors and consistently maintaining the highest standard of work
- Contribute to the assurance that all design work aligns to Sponge’s brand and personality
- Provide input to solutions across departments with support from our designers
- Positively contribute to the collective success of Sponge, and take a proactive role in your own personal and professional development
Desirable skills and experience:
- Good working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- A good understanding of UX/UI animation and video
- Able to follow guidelines with good technical knowledge
- A meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills across all mediums
- Strong organisation skills, and able to plan, adapt and manage your time effectively
- Commercial graphic design experience
If you are ready for a challenge, and to suck up all the knowledge and experience Sponge can offer you, then we are excited to support you and see how we can help you grow.
We work closely with some of the biggest global brands to unleash the potential of their people and deliver better workplace performance through creative digital learning. By harnessing the power of creativity, we enable businesses to access a new world of interactive experience to enthuse their people while they learn. We work from concept through to delivery and recruit for roles across our creative production areas, sales and marketing, HR and finance. With a strong collaborative culture, and ambitious growth plans there has never been a better time to get seriously creative and join our team.
Perks of the job
We can offer you a number of great benefits. From the things you would expect like a pension, income protection and death in service, to the slightly unexpected, like a day off for your birthday or free breakfast every day. We love to socialise and have a team dedicated to arranging get togethers and events throughout the year.
Apply now and send us your portfolio and CV along with a cover letter telling us about your greatest masterpiece to date with a personal critique of the work (P.S. feel free to include the masterpiece, we would love to see it).
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Junior Digital Designer, Trainee Digital Designer, Junior Graphic Designer, Junior Designer, Trainee Digital Graphic Designer, Graphic Design.