Trainee Quantity Surveyor
Role and Responsibilities
- To work with a small team of directors and other staff to be trained in Quantity Surveying in relation to our business which is largely in the hospitality sector; hotels, pubs, restaurants as well as building works for other clients, e.g. house extensions.
Role and Responsibilities for discussion.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- ‘A’ levels as a minimum in relevant subjects for the role described and for further education in Quantity Surveying.
- Excellent client-facing and Internal Communication Skills
- Excellent written, numerical and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.