Girling Jones has been asked to procure a Structural Engineer for a Civil, Structural Consultancy in Torquay.
The company has been growing steadily over the last 10 years and are looking to continue this growth in order to maintain their high standards across structural and civil design along with their personal commitment to their Clients.
In keeping with their family values, the consultancy has a strong core team and a high staff retention rate, across all areas of the business. In this, they are looking to add a self-motivated Senior Structural Engineer, who is chartered or near chartered with at least 5 years' experience in a similar role. They will be required to work on a variety of projects ranging from commercial, industrial and residential projects. Good communication and financial awareness will be high priority traits of the chosen candidate.
To aid this senior Engineer they are also looking for an ambitious engineer required with a strong understanding of general building structures. Candidates should possess a degree in Civil Engineering or HNC/HND and a willingness to learn and develop themselves and their career.
The ideal candidate will;
- Qualified to degree level in Structural or Civil Engineering
- 2/3 years previous experience in a similar field.
- Development within career progression to Chartership/ Incorporated status.
- Motivated to progress career further
- Understanding of Eurocodes
- Autonomous working ability
As well as a competitive salary this company will offer;
- Excellent development opportunities
- Work within a non-corporate, friendly but driven office environment
- A chance to make an impact on outstanding projects in the south-west
If this role sounds like the ideal position for you, please click "Apply now.".
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.