Lestercast Ltd, a well-established investment casting company, manufacturing high quality, bespoke investment castings, currently have an opportunity for a Sales Engineer to join their lively team.
Working within a small Sales team, the key tasks of this role will be to:
- Assess feasibility of new enquiries, and estimate the costs associated with new jobs.
- Prepare quotations from customer enquiries.
- Source and gain quotations from suppliers eg. toolmakers and machinists.
- Follow up quotations and obtain feedback.
- Visit existing and new customers as required.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
The ideal candidate will have an engineering background with a knowledge of production processes (preferably casting and machining), and be experienced in reading engineering drawings.
A team player with a pro-active approach and the ability to communicate effectively with customers and suppliers is essential.
Salary will be dependent on experience and qualifications.
To apply please send your CV by 8 February FAO: Lindsey Braimbridge