Graduate Pricing Analyst
Contract Type: Permanent
• To undertake the pricing activity on behalf of the bid team when competing for new business for the Company from new customers and new business and contract renewals from existing customers.
• The role will support business development in the winning and retention of profitable business in line with the Commercial Policy.
• Reviewing customer requirements when tendering for new and existing business
• Building pricing models based on the customer requirements and the Company’s ability to provide profitable business
• Liaising with operational departments and finance to cost contract activities.
• Analysing contract and services profitability in conjunction with the finance department to ensure that the Company is meeting its budget expectations, driving margin improvement and revenue growth
• Preparing internal and external reports using a variety of different data sources and systems and ensuring the accuracy of the output.
• Provide a source of expertise in carrying out market research.
What the company is looking for in the successful candidate:
• A recent graduate with degree level education (Business Studies or Accountancy).
• Ideally some experience within an accounts or finance role
• Experience of reporting and presenting information to interested parties
• Experience of carrying out research activities in order to achieve a business goal
• High level of analytical, numerical and evaluation skills
• High level of computer literacy including advanced level of Microsoft Excel
Petrie Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Apply for Graduate Pricing Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly