Business Process Manager
Business Process Manager
Stockport, Greater Manchester
Up to £55,000 Plus Bonus (5% of salary)
Our client is a provider of integrated energy management solutions. As a world-leading company, they are currently expanding and as such, a superb opportunity has arisen for a Business Process Manager to join their team.
If you are a business process professional from a quality management or continuous improvement background, this is an incredible opportunity to make a positive, lasting impact with a world-leading business.
Within an innovative and forward-thinking environment, you will have the chance to enable our client to enhance the way they operate and achieve their key business objectives.
As the Business Process Manager, you will identify, create and implement business processes to improve our client’s existing operations.
Specifically, you will evaluate, map, monitor and control business process implementations for the EMEA arm of the business.
As part of your role, you may occasionally be required to travel within the EMEA region.
Your duties will involve:
- Planning and facilitating discussions and workshops to help Process Owners map and improve operations
- Creating an implementation roadmap
- Helping to train colleagues in process mapping
- Acting as a change agent and challenging colleagues to improve and innovate within their processes
- Supporting the document management system migration process
- Facilitating process auditing activities
To be considered, you will need:
- Extensive experience in a similar business process management role
- Experience of working within a quality management or continuous improvement function
- Previous experience of working in a manufacturing and product development environment
- Strong iGrafx software skills
- A diploma, ideally a degree, in mechanical or electrical engineering, physics, material science or chemistry
Confident and tenacious, as the Business Process Manager, you will be articulate with excellent presentation skills. You’ll also be highly-organised, pragmatic and able to coach and guide others.
German language skills, in addition to English, would be beneficial to your application.
To apply for the role of Business Process Manager, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Business Process Manager, Business Change Manager, EMEA Business Change Manager, Business Transformation Manager, Continuous Improvement Manager, Quality Manager, Manufacturing Quality Manager.