PA / Personal Assistant / Sales Support
Job Title: PA/Sales Support
Location: Godalming, Surrey
Salary: £27,000 - £30,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Our Client provides the back office power to support growing entrepreneurial and international businesses.
As one of the most respected names in international affairs for more than twenty-five years, their creative and energetic teams provide services across the fields of People, Finance, Tax and Technology. Designed for businesses which are looking to expand locally or internationally, they offer highly-regarded turn-key solutions.
They don't offer one-size-fits-all solutions - their services are tailor-made to fit their clients' needs so that they can concentrate on running their businesses. A full global operation can be managed in one time zone just as easily as they can support an ambitious business taking its first tentative next steps.
They offer a fun, friendly and supportive environment and encourage individuals to demonstrate and develop their talents. They don't understand 'no' and 'can't' and don't expect you to either. The only thing that they expect when they come to work each day is that it will be different from the day before!
Their clients located across the UK, mainland Europe, North America and the Far East are witness to decades of proven support from our client!
Currently employing a specialist team of circa 30 talented staff and growing, the Group and this role is based in their busy Godalming office.
This role will provide high quality personal and administrative assistance to the CEO as well as ad-hoc sales support projects.
With over twenty-five years' experience of international outsourcing their CEO is highly-regarded by the international communities - she has been recognised in the City Business Woman of the Year Awards and is current Master of the Guild of Entrepreneurs. Your role will therefore involve liaising with CEOs, CFOs and Senior Partners of professional firms across the globe. Not a job for the faint-hearted, but one which will be immensely varied and which will allow you to demonstrate your talents, ideas and creativity.
Personal Assistant Duties
- Manage the CEO's calendars, email and post.
- Manage travel arrangements to include international travel and complex itineraries.
- Arrange meetings across different time zones and ensure that the CEO is well prepared
- Take Minutes of meetings if required.
- Monitor and maintain progress on projects.
- Liaise with clients at all levels.
- Undertake ad-hoc projects as directed.
Sales Support Duties
- Draft reports, documents and presentations to the appropriate level.
- Managing content updates to internal systems, website and social media portals, as and when required.
- Conduct background research on individuals and companies as required.
- Generating, circulating and presenting reports, using a combination of systems and analytics tools.
- Liaising with external agencies and third party stakeholders.
- Proven experience of providing executive support at Director level.
- Proven experience of organising and managing a busy workload with the ability to plan and prioritise director workloads as well as your own.
- Proficiency to advanced level in Microsoft Office.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced, multi client, professional environment preferably within a sales and marketing environment.
- Experience of working in an international environment would be a strong advantage.
- Experience of taking and writing minutes, summarising discussions and writing reports
- An excellent telephone and written manner in dealing with clients.
- Ability to work under pressure with a team that may work remotely at times.
- Flexible with the ability to juggle changing priorities and work to tight deadlines
- A confident self starter with the ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail are essential
- Ability to handle confidential information and to be discreet.
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- Flexible with the ability to juggle changing priorities and work to tight deadlines.
- A problem solver!
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV & Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; PA to CEO, Sales Support, Personal Assistant, Personal Assistant, PA, Office Assistant, Business Administrator, Executive Assistant, Business Assistant, Secretary, Sales Support Administrator may also be considered for this role.
Apply for PA / Personal Assistant / Sales Support
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly