Do you have previous Hotel Reception experience? My client in Hoylake is looking for an experienced Hotel Receptionist ASAP 17k salary call now if this sounds like you ! 0151 242 6090 or send your CV
To understand the impact of effective cost control while undertaking the role.
To actively promote sales and ensure a good level of product and local knowledge for guest when requested.
To ensure co-operation and compliance with all legislation relevant to your role.
- Performs all guests accounting functions according to the Company and Hotel policies and procedures, ensuring all guest accounts are complete and accurate.
- Adhered to the Company Credit Policy.
- To control through correct usage, stock rotation, minimising wastage and stock ordering where applicable.
- Financial awareness and understanding of how the role impacts the hotel profit and loss account.
- Demonstrates the use of sales conversation to effectively sell bedrooms and conferences, maximising occupancy, average rates and yield.
- Receives and process telephone and walk in reservations accurately.
- Understanding the business and keeping up to date with hotel's sales selling strategy and letting policy and promotions.
- Understanding competitor occupancies and passing on observations to the sale teams.
- Must be aware of hotel facilities, restaurant / bar opening times, hotel products and services and disabled facilities.
- Promoting and up-selling products and services.
- Knowledge of local area
- Identifies possible sales leads and passes to sale team.
- Know who to ask or where to find information if unable to answer customer queries.
- Knowledge of the Central Reservations Office.
- Be flexible in responsibilities, working closely with Food & Beverage.
- Must attend all H&S and Fire Training as directed by designated Line Manager.
- Ensure that while you undertake your role you abide by the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and safe systems of work appropriate to your role.
- In use of company nominated chemicals, it is your responsibility to comply by COSHH.
- Understand the importance of adhering to company policy with reference to Hazard spotting, first aid reporting accidents.
- To have a complete understanding of hotel and Company procedure in event of a fire.
- Vigilance, awareness and appropriate action in maintaining departmental and hotel security.
- To ensure the Company Health and Safety, Food Safety and COSHH legislation are adhered to; this will involve action and appropriate training.
Send your CV now
Apply for Hotel Receptionist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly