An opportunity has arisen where our client is looking to recruit 2 x Transport Supervisors to work in their Despatch Office in Rugby.
The jobs are: 1 x days - 12 hour shift and 1 x nights - 12 hour shift
• Manage drivers to ensure duties are carried out in a timely manner to meet SLA's
• Pre-brief and de-brief drivers to ensure duties are understood and then welcome back to
ensure the duties have been completed and within WTD legislation and health and safety
procedures are adhered to
• Make adjustments to the operating plan as required
• Conduct Return to Work interviews and disciplinary investigations as required
• Asset tracking to ensure vehicles and trailers are available for scheduled servicing and
• Liaise with external and internal customers regarding stock and load availability
• Compile reports as necessary for the business
• Strong transport background with an eye for detail
• Good IT skills, including Microsoft packages and ideally experience or exposure to vehicle
• Good communicator with the ability to communicate at all levels both verbally and written
• Adaptable and flexible to meet the needs of the business with a 'can do' attitude
• A good team player with the ability to get the best out of those around you
• A CPC is desirable but not essential
Salary: circa £21k + bonus
Please apply online for this Transport Supervisor role with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.