Account Executive, Chipping Warden
We are looking for an experienced Account Executive to join our team in Chipping Warden. You will have a positive approach and in return we are offering a competitive salary of £19,000 per annum.
AutoXP is the premier provider in our sector of the automotive industry and is retained by leading automotive manufacturers to manage all aspects of their experiential marketing / test drive fleets for activity in the corporate, press and PR sector.
As our Account Executive your role will include ensuring all operational functions for the Clients are achieved within the SLA’s and to the internal best practise, in order to minimise any failings and escalating any issues.
Key responsibilities of our Account Executive include:
- Running daily reports to check booking requirements.
- Arranging for clients / Sales team to come and collect vehicles (paperwork and moving vehicle).
- Dealing with the Field Based Teams for our Clients in arranging rolling programmes with customers.
- Managing a number of Client inboxes.
- Delegation of booking emails to the bookings team.
- Fleet management under the instructions of the Account Managers.
- Answering telephone calls.
- Dealing with daily issues with vehicles deliveries and damages.
- Dealing with PCN and speeding fines that head office receive (N.I.P management.
- Providing general support to the Account Manager, such as dealing with emails / issues that they pass over, including speaking to high profile clients, such as VIPs / journalists.
- Supporting the bookings team when volumes are high.
- Various administrative tasks.
To become our Account Executive you must have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Previous experience in an administrative role with strong administration skills
- Good standard of PC literacy
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, to all levels, both internally and externally
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Previous experience in automotive or logistics sector is desirable
- Self-motivated with a strong ability to multi task.
If you have the skills and experience to become our Account Executive then please click ‘Apply’ today!
Chipping Warden is commutable from Banbury, Royal Leamington Spa, Milton Keynes, Oxford, Chipping Norton, Brackley, Bicester and surrounding areas.
Apply for Account Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly