IT Support Apprentice (Trainee) EQUI54342
Our client was recently presented with the Sunday Times Award for Best 100 Companies Most Improved Not for Profit organisation. That’s because they like to do things differently. They challenge the norm and as a growing business, they’re looking for new people to grow with them.
What does it mean to be an IT Support Apprentice?
Gaining experience of day to day maintenance and new service planning; working in a busy service team on multiple varied tasks. You will work with a multitude of systems and programmes, have opportunity to install, maintain and upgrade IT hardware and software and maintain and update database reports. The IT Support Apprentice will gain a first class experience of the wider career opportunities available within the Information Technology Profession.
What skills & experience do I need to apply?
- Excellent communication skills, with a friendly personality
- IT literate with experience of using Microsoft Office (Excel and Word)
- An understanding of excellent customer service with the ability to establish and maintain good customer relationships
- Honest, reliable, discreet and punctual
- Ability to carry out duties under supervision following instruction and learning from feedback
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Willingness to learn, develop and undertake learning and development to complete the relevant apprenticeship qualification and other training necessary for the role
- Lots of common sense, with the ability to solve problems, using own initiative
- Good level of Maths and English with attention to detail
What can I expect in return?
In return our client will provide a structured Apprenticeship Programme focussed towards a career path you are interested in. You will take responsibility and accountability for the work you complete, working with positive, driven and dynamic individuals able to support you as you progress.
In addition to a positive career path, you can expect to receive;
- A competitive Apprenticeship Salary
- 30 hour working week
- Employee Discounts & Cycle to Work Scheme
- Great building to work in, including a coffee shop & TV’s/table tennis in the staff rest area
- Opportunity to secure further Apprenticeship programmes, professional qualifications & study opportunities
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.
Apply for IT Support Apprentice (Trainee) EQUI54342
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly