Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Are you an experienced Maintenance Engineer looking for an exciting new challenge with a leading business? If the answer is YES, we want to hear from you.
Viridor is one of the UK’s leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. Part of the FTSE 250 Pennon Group, Viridor puts waste into action, transforming it into high quality recyclables, raw materials and energy.
This is an exciting time to work at Viridor. We are at the forefront of the UK’s green economy and are one of the UK’s leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. We use smart people and smart technology to deliver our vision, bringing people together to give the world’s resources new life.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen at our Skelmersdale site for a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to join our team in Skelmersdale, working a varying shift pattern.
The Mechanical Maintenance Engineer Role
The Mechanical Maintenance Engineer is responsible for the repair and maintenance of all the Mechanical equipment at the Skelmersdale site, providing support to other disciplines as necessary using experience and skills. This will involve:
- Preventative and breakdown maintenance of plant and machinery
- Routine maintenance activities such as grinder blade changes
- Routine checks, maintenance and repair of utilities and services
- Planning & implementation of improvements as authorised by the Engineering Manager.
- Undertake other assignments given to you by the Engineering Manager / Engineering Supervisor from time to time
The Ideal Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in maintenance engineering
- Good knowledge of maintenance of production machinery
- Knowledge of H&S protocols
- Knowledge of maintenance tools and equipment
In return for your hard work, you will receive a competitive salary of between £34,870 per annum as well as an attractive benefits package.
If you have the skills and experience to become our Mechanical Maintenance Engineer, we want to hear from you! Click APPLY now to view the full role profile.
Closing Date: 2nd October 2017
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.