Support Workers and Nurses
Acumen Care Services are a brand new agency who are looking to recruit new team members.
We are passionate about providing flexible and highly-trained agency staff to the care sector. We understand that our people are our reputation, and we appreciate the value of our team.
If you choose to join us, Acumen Care Services will make significant investments in your future. We will provide you with comprehensive induction training, as well as industry leading and accredited training in the management of challenging behaviour and positive behaviour support.
If you are a Support Worker, we will provide you with a fully-funded, career-enhancing QCF diploma at Level 2 or 3.
If you are a Nurse, we will provide committed candidates with an opportunity to complete a Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management in Care
Acumen Care Services recognise that nursing and care work are more than just jobs – they are vocations which involve job satisfaction. We are therefore looking to recruit Support Workers and qualified Nurses to provide outstanding care across a variety of settings. We have customers waiting in the fields of Mental Health, Learning Disabilities and Dementia Care
You will -:
- Have experience of supporting children or adults who present with behaviours that are challenging, or possess a genuine desire to train in these areas
- Be kind, warm, honest, reliable and committed.
- Have a passion to help others.
- Possess a desire to provide the highest standard of care, and a commitment to your own career development.
- Have a caring nature and believe in a person centred approach
- Have good written and verbal communication skills
An enhance enhanced DBS required before commencement of employment
- Competitive rates of pay ranging from £9.30 - £13.30 for health care support workers.
- Pay of £17.30 to £25.30 for qualified nursing staff.
- Acumen operates a holiday payment scheme whereby staff save at the rate of £0.50 per hour to be claimed during in periods of holiday.
Make a career out of caring as part of the Acumen team and succeed with the support of friendly colleagues.
All successful applicants will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS and reference checks.
Please forward your current CV and contact details to info@acumencare services.co.uk, we will send an application by return to your emal. You can also speak to us by phone –01443 843572
Apply for Support Workers and Nurses
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly