Senior Carer/Supervisor - Looking to Progress
Are you a Senior Carer/Supervisor in Halifax, West Yorkshire looking to progress your career within a scheduling role? Do you have excellent organisational skills and the ability to coordinate a dispersed staff team?
Our client is a multi-award-winning care provider, who provide fantastic quality care to individuals within their own homes. Providing companionship and care home visits for private clients, they offer personalised support, with a minimum of 1-hour calls.
What your responsibilities will involve:
- Scheduling companions weekly and monthly rotas, covering sickness and holiday
- Accepting, allocating and processing referrals for new work
- Accepting and processing changes and amendments to existing care packages
- Working with other members of the team to ensure high quality service provision
- Talking to the customers on a regular basis about their care
- Keeping computer and paper files up to date with changing information
- Take part in the on-call rota on a rotational basis
Senior Carer/Supervisor Person Specification:
- Previous experience within a home care setting is essential
- Experience in a similar role will be very desirable
- Ideally qualified to NVQ Level 3 in Health & Social Care Jobs or willing to work towards this
- Full driving licence and access to your own transport
- Excellent IT skills
If you are a Senior Carer or Supervisor and you are excited by this opportunity, please click on ‘Apply’ and we will contact you to discuss further.
Apply for Senior Carer/Supervisor - Looking to Progress
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly