JDM Joinery Ltd. is looking to employ an experienced full time Joinery Polisher/Sprayer.
Excellent opportunity to work with a very high quality bespoke joinery who supply a wide range of "high end" Clients. Due to impending growth activity we are looking to employ a new sprayer / polisher. You will be working on a wide variety of bespoke work as part of a friendly yet business-like team.
Ideal candidates will be fully trained in all aspects of Preparation, Staining, Polishing and Spraying a full range of timber based products to achieve a quality factory finish. WE WILL ALSO ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM EXPERIENCED JOINERY WORKERS WILLING TO TRAIN AS A SPRAYER. Candidates should be able to produce examples of their work and have at least 2 references from previous experience.
The ideal Polisher / Sprayer / Joinery will:
- Have relevant experience of spraying and/or polishing within a joinery environment.
- Be able to demonstrate efficient use of spray guns, be able to prepare and mix materials required and to set up all spray booth equipment.
- Be able to prioritise work to detailed written specification.
- Colour matching to samples
- Excellent housekeeping in the spray shop
- Have very high attention to detail.
- OR HAS JOINERY EXPERIENCE AND IS WILLING TO TRAIN AS A SPRAYER
Candidates should be motivated to produce a quality finish to deadlines.
Candidates with other Joinery related skills would have an advantage but this is not a pre requisite.
The position is based in our Modern production facility in Skelmersdale, Lancashire for a 42.5 hour standard working week Monday to Friday. Overtime hours would be available as an option.
Competitive rates of pay. All Equipment and tools are provided by JDM Joinery Ltd. for this position.
Please call 01695 550952 or click APPLY to send complete C.V.