Design Administrator - Registering - Barnsley
Our client is looking to recruit an Administrator to work within the Design and Estimating department based at their Barnsley site.
As a Registering Administrator your key responsibilities will include:
• Logging all projects onto the database system when they are received by the department.
• Liaising with Account Managers, members of the Design team and other departments to ensure that the information received is correct.
• Checking database system to ensure live orders are checked against amendments.
As part of the role you may be required to perform other duties from time to time, as described by your immediate line manager.
You must be:
• Able to communicate confidently with people at all levels.
• A reliable team player with a positive and flexible attitude.
• Able to working under pressure to maintain deadlines.
• Computer literate.
You will also have:
• Excellent numeracy and literacy skills.
• An excellent telephone manner.
Full training will be given to the successful applicant.
As the UK market leading kitchen, bedroom and bathroom fitted furniture manufacturer, our client has had unsuppressed growth over the last 40 years, with an emphasis on providing a high standard of products and service. They are currently seeking the very best people, to further strengthen their position within the industry by appointing dedicated individuals to share in their success.
Job Title: Design Administrator - Registering
This is the ideal opportunity to join the industry’s most successful team! If you would like to join their team please apply online with your CV and covering letter quoting reference number VO1857.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.