Our client is a small but growing business with a fresh approach to HR. They have a vibrant and energetic brand, and they're growing fast. They provide an external HR Support service to small businesses, providing up to date HR advice with a common sense approach. They deliver their service predominantly via phone and email, and have created some great software to make their customers' HR admin much easier.
Our client is looking for an additional Telesales Executive to grow their team contacting small businesses needing help with HR . Following up warm leads from a variety of sources, you take a consultative approach to sales, focusing on the identification of customer needs and issues, and how our service can help them.
Your day will be largely phone based, making outbound calls to prospects, following up on inbound enquiries as they arise and providing potential customers with a walk through of the system and service. You will be expected to nurture and follow up both cold and warm leads; a new business mentality is required.
You will be expected to meet sales targets and these will be regularly monitored.
You will have experience working with a large database of prospects and identifying which calls need to be prioritized.
You have already had success selling business services to small companies and are looking to use those skills to help us grow, our positive and vibrant company.
You gain satisfaction from speaking with a wide range of people, from office managers to CEOs, identifying and solving their problems, and of course, closing the deal and earning commission!
You are gregarious, hard-working, and will enjoy being a key player in a successful, happy and growing team.
You'll have a natural ability to build rapport with prospects, to uncover and solve problems and to identify new business opportunities.
• Have at least 1 year of successful outbound sales experience, preferably selling services to businesses
• Ability to speak confidently with contacts from all kinds of business at all levels whilst maintaining a friendly and professional approach
• Ability to manage your workload and prioritise sales activity
• Ability to maintain a positive attitude and work well under pressure- as the success of this role will be target driven
• Have good written communication skills for emails, proposals, etc
• Ability to sell using a consultative style
• Ability to close the sale
Apply for Telesales Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly