Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Up to £30,000 DOE Plus Benefits including Pension, Eye Care & Childcare Vouchers, 28 Days’ Holiday (including bank holidays) Increasing with Service
We are Market Force, a leading provider of customer experience management solutions. These include mystery shopping, customer satisfaction surveys and social media analysis, to name a few.
Our innovative tools enable businesses to protect their brand reputation, become more profitable and most importantly – delight their customers.
Founded in 2005, we’ve grown on an international scale and now have offices in the UK, US, Canada, France and Spain. Now, we’re looking for a PHP Developer to develop bespoke solutions to meet the needs of our business and customers.
As a PHP Developer, you will:
- Maintain our systems and improve the user experience
- Perform setup tasks and integrate modern technologies
- Develop solutions using PHP and MySQL
- Recommend advancements to our existing system
- Produce and test work to a high standard
- Document your work and provide user notes
Interested? If so, you will need:
- Previous experience as a software engineer
- Familiarity with Git or another source control application
- Familiarity with Jira, Axosoft or another issue tracking application
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
We would be interested in a further conversation with you if you have experience as a PHP Developer, Software Engineer, Software Developer, Software App Developer, Software Application Developer, PHP Programmer, Developer or Programmer.
What are the benefits?
- Join a dedicated team with a passion for the latest tech
- A great team-oriented culture
- Fantastic countryside office
- Free on-site parking
- On-the-job and online training
- Great career progression opportunities
Webrecruit and Market Force are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
To apply for the role of PHP Developer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.