Sales Administrator / Sales Support / Customer Service
Job Title: Sales Administrator
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Our Client is a world leader in the manufacture and distribution of analytical instruments, test kits and reagents for testing the quality of water. Their products are designed specifically for quality, accuracy, and simplicity. Their goal for the future is to continue to provide customers with reliable instrumentation, accurately prepared reagents, proven methods, simplified procedures and outstanding technical support. They offer an environment that is team-centered, customer-driven, quality-focused, and growth-oriented. As a recognized global leader in the industry, they have enjoyed strong, consistent growth year over year. Working at this Company will provide you the opportunity for robust career development.
The primary role of this position is to provide accurate and prompt information on products to meet customer demands in order placement and completion.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Handles incoming calls from internal and external customers.
- Enters customer orders (phone, fax, or written) into the company's order entry system.
- Checks and releases various holds on: shipping, back order, duplicate orders, incomplete orders, large quantity and multiple holds.
- Assists with requests on pricing, shipping product availability, terms and conditions, and stock information.
- Enters customer feedback information into database.
- Assists customers in determining product needs and provides basic assistance on products.
- Enters new accounts and updates existing accounts with accurate billing, shipping, and contact information.
- Enters domestic literature requests and performs mail list maintenance.
- Completes phone and voicemail quote requests.
- Taking credit card payments for online & telephone orders.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Expressed aptitude for working in Environmental Science, Biology, Chemistry or related field.
- 1 to 2 years' experience in sales order administration and customer service.
- Basic knowledge of customer support process (i.e.; pricing, products, etc.).
- Ability to resolve customer complaints/problems and provide follow up to customers and supervisor.
- Must have the ability to make sound customer related decisions and respond quickly to customer needs.
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Office, order entry system, etc.).
CRITICAL COMPETENCIES/ SUCCESS FACTORS:
- Professional phone mannerism
- Good verbal, written, and listening communication skills
- Calm under pressure
- Must be able to work effectively in a team environment
- Lives the "continuous improvement" philosophy
- Must have good organizational skills being able to handle multiple tasks
- An exciting and challenging position in a growing market of water in one of the most successful global technology and science company
- Great platform for personal and professional development
- Continuous improvement with Danaher Business System (DBS)
- Product and turnover responsibility and cooperation on local, regional and global level
Please click the APPLY button and CHECK YOUR EMAILS for the link to the careers page.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Sales, Sales Administrator, Sales Admin, Administrator, Admin, Sales Associate, Sales Support, Support, Assistant, Customer Services, Customer Sales, Customer Sales Associate, Customer Services Administrator, Customer Services support, Customer Service Advisor, Advisor, Sales Advisor, Office Administrator, Sales Coordinator, Sales Support Administrator, Customer Service Admin, Customer Service Support, Internal Sales Administrator may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Sales Administrator / Sales Support / Customer Service
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly