Senior Wildlife & Tailor-Made Travel Consultant
Our client is adventure travel company in south west London, they pride themselves on discovering and exploring this amazing planet we all live on.
As a tailor-made travel consultant you will be working alongside one of the UK's most acclaimed wildlife photographers, selling his portfolio of hand-picked wildlife experiences.
On a day to day basis you will
- Design, build, and sell remarkable tailor-made itineraries to suit the needs of the clients; both written and verbal quotations
- Assist with responsibilities of the team as one of the senior members and take on accountability in the absence of the manager
- Achieve individual and team sales targets
- Assist in mentoring the new consultants that join
- Attend various wildlife / Tailor-made Exodus sponsored events
- Support all marketing initiatives
- Become conversant with all computer software applications used
- Enjoy the challenge of working in an ever-changing environment
Any successful candidate will need
- Genuine enthusiasm and interest in wildlife
- Experience working within tailor-made travel
- First class geographical knowledge
- Excellent written & verbal communication
Hours of work 09.30-17.30 Monday to Friday with various Saturdays or evening events (ad hoc)
Salary: 30-33k with OTE between £12-15k (uncapped commission) £500 towards a trip every year, 25 days annual leave with the option to buy 10 additional days, company pension, life assurance, high street discounts and local concessions, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, free annual travel insurance, and much more!
If you feel you have the relevant skills to carry out this role, please contact Oscar Finn at Brook Street
Apply for Senior Wildlife & Tailor-Made Travel Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly