Salary circa £17,000 (dependent on experience) plus non-contributory Pension Scheme
Hours of work are Monday to Thursday 8:45am – 5:15pm & Friday 8:45am – 4:15pm
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an in-house Storeman/Procurement Assistant to join our team at Union Industries based in Leeds.
We are a market leading Employee Owned manufacturer of bespoke High Speed Doors and Industrial Curtains, and due to our continued success, we are now looking to recruit a dynamic individual to aid in the manufacture of our full range of products.
The role & responsibilities will include,
- Being Responsible for stock and inventory, goods in and out.
- Supplier interface and negotiation.
- Meeting achievable production deadlines.
- Preparing kits for customers.
- Carrying out all works to a high standard whilst complying with all relevant health and safety requirements.
The successful candidate will have:
- A Can-Do attitude with a positive outlook.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent IT Knowledge.
- Counterbalance Fork Lift Truck operators licence desirable.
Hours of work are Monday to Thursday 8:45am – 5:15pm & Friday 8:45am – 4:15pm.
The candidate must be willing to work overtime as and when dictated by workload.
Salary circa £17,000 (dependent on experience) plus non-contributory Pension Scheme.
32 days annual leave (including Bank Holidays) plus an additional Birthday holiday.
Annual Company-wide tax-free Employee Ownership Bonus scheme (non-guaranteed).
If you are looking for a new and challenging role, then send your application in writing along with your current CV.
No agencies please
Apply for Storeman/Procurement Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly