Quality Control Inspector
Quality Control Inspector – Thetford, Norfolk, Permanent – Competitive Negotiable Salary
My client designs technology for different sectors. They are looking to take on a Quality Control Inspector, on a permanent basis in the Norfolk area.
The Quality Control Inspector will ideally have the following attributes:
- Mechanical inspection using hand-held measuring equipment
- Trained in the use of FAROARM CMM (or similar) with experience
- Visual Inspection experience
- Reading and interpreting drawings, Work Instruction and Cosmetic Standards
- To have experience in inspecting electronic assemblies preferably to IPC-A 610 Level III
- Experience of 1st off approvals and product/part release on site with suppliers
- Experience of close working relationships with suppliers
- PPAP approval process
The Quality Control Inspector role will involve:
- Goods Inwards inspection of machined parts, mouldings and electronic assemblies.
- Final inspection of Composite Parts and electronic assemblies as required.
- Complete all quality documentation.
- Maintenance of supplier performance records to identify trends.
- To ensure non-conforming products are recorded and processed.
- To record and issue pass/fail data in a timely fashion for KPI analysis
- Working with suppliers to manage and resolve Non-Conformances
- To carry out Measurement System Analysis for new parts/products as required
- To assist in the development of inspection plans, inspection report content, method of inspection and suitability of method for internal products and externally for externally manufactured products and assemblies with suppliers.
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.
Apply for Quality Control Inspector
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly