Electronic Test Technician
Electronic Test Technician – Thetford, Norfolk, Permanent – Competitive Negotiable Salary
My client designs technology for different sectors. They are looking to take on an Electronic Test Technician, on a permanent basis in the Norfolk area. The successful candidate will be involved with the product life cycle of electronic products produced within the company; from the initial stage of understanding the design requirements, testing and validating the product design, through to production and assisting with the testing and analysis of returned parts.
The Electronic Test Technician will ideally have the following attributes:
- The ability to read and understand electronics schematics.
- Fault diagnosis to component level on electronic assemblies.
- Soldering skills for both through hole and surface mount components.
- A basic understanding of microcontroller systems and peripherals.
- A basic understanding of RF systems is desirable.
- Experience with electronics test equipment such as DVM, Oscilloscopes, Spectrum Analysers is desirable.
- To identify and participate in any training or development which contributes to the department and/or company objectives.
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.
Apply for Electronic Test Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly