Assistant Technical Engineer
Assistant Technical Engineer – Thetford, Norfolk, Permanent – Competitive Negotiable Salary
My client designs technology for different sectors. They are looking to take on an Assistant Technical Engineer, on a permanent basis in the Norfolk area.
The Assistant Technical Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- Proven experience of understanding and using electronic schematics, wiring schedules and assembly documents.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD, Solidworks and Sage would be considered beneficial.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office to Intermediate level
- Excellent spatial awareness
- Good mathematics and numerical skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication and customer relations skills
The Assistant Technical Engineer role will involve:
- Ensuring accurate drawings and information is supplied on time to internal customers within the company format and procedures.
- Interpret customer instructions, drawing specifications and where necessary
- Assist in the provision of a professional prototype and design service for the manufacture of components
- Understand technical requirements and deadlines of any designated project/activity
- Creating bills of Materials
- Attending customer meetings either at customers or company premises as and when required
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.
Apply for Assistant Technical Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly