Working on the Tesco mobilisation across the UK as part of the Servest team
- Establish contact & work closely with the mobilising sits throughout the Mobilisation phase, identifying key stakeholders and initiating meetings/ communication in order to ensure smooth progress.
- Maintain and develop relationships with all support services.
- Undertake pre-go live site visits and generate the follow up reporting the outcome of site visits.
- Proactively identify knowledge gaps and potential blockers to a successful mobilisation, bringing these to the attention of the relevant parties and ensure that accountability for resolution is identified and actions accepted.
- Proactively seek opportunities to add value to the relationship and to improve the Client/Customer perception
- Take responsibility for the delivery of supporting data as part of the weekly 'Go Live'.
- Devise a mobilisation plan for each site and obtain sign off that it has been met via a suitably constituted meeting after which we move into 'BAU/steady state' and the relationship is owned by the Ops Support team.
- Maintain update all project documentation relating to your site mobilisation.
- The successful applicant will be expected to thoroughly immerse themselves in the detail of the services provided to clients & residents, and the necessary information and processes that underpin these services.
- Existing knowledge of Bundled Soft Service delivery would be advantageous
- Working knowledge of SmartSheets
- Excellent planning and organising skills - proven ability to prioritise/manage time effectively and use initiative as appropriate
- Project Management - ideally PRINCE 2 accredited (but not essential)
- Ability to recognise what drives others & use tact / diplomacy to influence external stakeholders.
- Proven ability to be able to work independently and as part of a team, including line management.
- Excellent practical knowledge and skills in using a range of packages, including Smartsheets, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet search
- Strives to deliver service excellence, and has a strong value add, customer service work ethos -
- Able to quickly build credibility with staff across all levels of the business and its Clients.
- An interest in improving procedures to make them more effective.
- The ability to quantify and interpret data with a thorough eye for detail.
- Project managing multiple projects simultaneously essential.
- Line management experience desirable.
- Experience working externally with Clients / Customers essential.
- Experience of working to tight deadlines, often under pressure, effectively and often without close supervision
- Degree or higher level education equivalent.
- Exceptional candidates without higher level qualifications will be considered where extensive employment experience clearly demonstrates the necessary skills and experience required for the role.
- PRINCE 2 Practitioner
Apply for Mobilisation Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly