- Communicate effectively with a wide range of people, both verbally and in writing;
- Use word-processing, spreadsheet, database, accounting and e-mail software;
- Organise and prioritise a variety of tasks?
- Willing to be flexible in your working pattern;
- Able to maintain confidentiality;
- Sympathetic towards and willing to understand church life?
SENEA is a group of 23 churches across South East Northumberland. We wish to appoint an administrator for our Area office.
Hours: 16 per week, days and times negotiable, occasional evenings
Salary: £10.50 per hour
Base: A church office, to be agreed
For an application pack, please e-mail us by following the instructions at the bottom of this page.
Closing date for applications 5pm on Friday 13th October 2017
Interviews will be held on Wednesday 25th October
Candidates will be expected to undergo a DBS check.
Apply for Administrator (Part-Time)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly