Customer Service Advisor
7 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Customer Service Advisor
Reports to: Call Centre Manager
- Support all teams within the responsive repairs/voids and planned maintenance functions providing customer service advice.
- Act as a point of contact for the Service Area including answering telephones and dealing with enquiries in a timely and professional manner, including correspondence and the provision of reports.
- Offer technical advice and assistance to end users as and when required.
Key Performance Area 1: Customer Excellence
- Provide a front line service to customers for the reporting of repair requests. Assess the nature of the call and process the service requirement through the appropriate system and provide guidance on enquiries as necessary.
Key Performance Area 2: Policy and procedure implementation
- Work despatching and job ticket process and provide support services in accordance with company procedures, standards and Service Level Agreements.
- Maintain accurate log of queries and requests, completion of documentation, records and distribution (internal and external).
- Liaise with outside agencies, Client and Internal Departments to progress orders.
- Work with necessary frameworks to comply the policies and contract with regard to appointment process, resident/tenant liaison, raising of job ticket, dispatching of work to operatives, ticket process procedure.
- Comply with legislation requirements such as Data Protection Act, Decent Homes Standards, Law of Disrepair of Houses.
- Schedule work out via various back systems and I.T. software (Callsys).
- Maintain filing and other records. Ensure information systems are maintained accurately.
- Arrange access with tenants to carry out necessary works.
Key Performance Area 3: Service delivery and quality
- Provide support for supervisors within the responsive repairs/voids/planned functions.
- Undertake emergency situation cover outside normal working hours.
Key Performance Area: Safety, Health and Environment (SHE)
- Take a pro-active approach and reasonable care for the health and safety of themselves and others who may be affected by their activities at work, including occupants, visitors and members of the public.
- Report on any hazards or unsafe practices to their team leader.
- Act in a professional manner at all times.
- Ensure protective clothing and Health and Safety equipment provided is used correctly and when required, in accordance with risk assessments.
- Co-operate with health surveillance programmes.
- Maintain a working environment that is safe and without risk to health in accordance with the Safety, Health and Environment management system.
- All duties and responsibilities should be carried out in accordance with agreed HTS Group Policy and Procedures having regard to HTS Group policy commitments to efficient service provision, promotion of Equal Opportunities and diversity, a Health & Safety culture, a customer focused approach and good employee relations.
- Any other duties and responsibilities as may be determined after consultations between management and the post-holder, having at all times full regard for the service area's competitiveness, efficiency and general viability.
- Ensure your business area is presented in a manner that reflects the HTS Group image/values.
Apply for Customer Service Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly