SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR - TELFORD - £23,000
Brook Street are currently recruiting for a Systems Administrator for their client based in Telford
A fantastic opportunity to join a successful and expanding business
Get that work / life balance right !
Are you an experienced Systems Administrator?
Do you have experience of PCI compliance or any other regulated security standard?
Do you have strong networking knowledge?
You will be working in a fast paced environment and need to be able to "hit the ground running"
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, network and server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs.
- Research and recommend innovative, and where possible automated approaches for system administration tasks.
- Identify approaches that leverage our resources and provide economies of scale.
- Seek to ensure that the uptime, performance, resources, and security of the computers you manage meet the needs of the users, without exceeding the budget and other constraints.
- Manage our security and PCI requirements: perform remediation of vulnerability scans, inspect logs, IPS/IDS and FIM reports for anomalies and security events, keep all systems patched up to date, review AV daily and apply configuration standards to all systems.
- Provide technical support for hardware and software issues when needed.
- Keep company knowledge base up to date and document all new work done.
Monday - Friday 9 - 5 - Family friendly - Flexible working hours and flexible holiday entitlement + 22 days Holiday & Statutory and an extra day - birthday off every year !
For immediate consideration please apply via this advertisement.
Steph David 01952 201112
Apply for Systems Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly