New opportunity not to be missed! Norton Way Group has an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Administrator to join the team in Chiswick, West London. Joining us on a full time permanent basis, you will receive a salary of £19,000 - £21,000 (depending on experience). Hours of work are Monday to Saturday on a rota basis, between the hours of 7.00am and 7.00pm (8 hours per day, 1 in 4 Saturdays).
Norton Way Motors Ltd is a multi-franchise Company representing Honda, Mazda, Peugeot, Nissan and Skoda in West London & Hertfordshire areas. The ethos behind Norton Way is focused on providing excellent customer service and 'being the best'. We recognise that all our employees are individuals and embrace the ideas and variety that this brings. Our policy is to employ a diverse and flexible workforce that reflect our customers and potential customers requirements and we aim to train every employee to achieve and deliver customer excellence in everything they do.
We have an excellent opportunity for a Marketing Administrator to join our busy in house marketing team. The successful applicant will carrying out CRM and database administration to the highest standard and assist the marketing account managers. In our ever expanding business the role offers fantastic opportunities to develop and grow your career within our innovative marketing team.
Key Responsibilities of the Marketing Administrator
- Administration of dealer management systems
- Carry out group CSI calls in accordance with set procedures
- Daily monitoring of 0843 calls
- Carry out manufacturer/standard reporting within the specified time frames in accordance with set procedures.
- Ensuring that all marketing functions are carried out in accordance with company procedures and manufacturer franchise standards.
Experience required by the Marketing Administrator
- Previous experience of working within an administrative position essential and preferred within a motor dealership environment.
Essential Skills required by the Marketing Administrator
- Proficient in Microsoft office, Inc. Exec and preferably DMS Systems
- Highly organised to meet all deadlines whilst following set procedures.
- Accurate with good attention to detail
- Self-Motivated with the ability to take initiative
- Outstanding communication skills with ability to work effectively in a team.
We offer additional benefits such as flexible holiday, a child care voucher scheme, contributory pension scheme and our Norton Way rewards portal offering retail discounts across the UK. Employees are also given preferential rates on vehicle purchases, servicing and parts. We take great pride in our workforce holding a quarterly employee award to further recognise and reward our top achievers.
With excellent opportunities to develop and enhance your career, Norton Way Motors Ltd is the place to be. Why not click apply today to become our Marketing Administrator – don’t miss out on this exceptional opportunity to join a multi-franchise company representing Honda, Mazda, Peugeot, Nissan, Skoda & Kia.
No Agencies please, if you are an agency please respect our policy of no cold calling.
Apply for Marketing Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly