Telesales Executive – Eastleigh - Hours: Part time 10 to 15 hours a week Monday to Friday - £11.00 per hour plus commission per appointment
With an impressive roster of clients and operating successfully for 21 years, our client is a well-established Hampshire based business. Based in Chandlers Ford near Southampton our client are specialists in undertaking Electrical Testing across a wide variety of business sectors and environments throughout the UK.
Telesales Executive - The Role:
Are you looking for an exciting, challenging and rewarding opportunity? Are you someone that their clients will not forget?
They are looking for a professional, highly-motivated, bright and outgoing Telesales Executive to join their team. You will be a self-starter who is motivated by rewarding targets. You will be representing a brand to be proud of and speaking with decision makers at some of the biggest companies in the UK.
Telesales Executive - Specific Responsibilities:
- Outbound telesales to prospective business and generating own leads
- Choose your own hours in the working week
- Achieve agreed targets booking meetings for Sales Director
- Management of a selection of existing clients and development accordingly
- Marketing calls to potential customers
- Achieve weekly calls and appointment making targets
- Maintenance of CRM database relating to customer contacts, prospects and proposals
- Working in a small friendly team with a mature outlook
Telesales Executive – Experience/Skills required:
- Track record in B2B telephone based appointment making
- The candidate will need experience in using a CRM database
- The position based in the Chandlers Ford office so the candidate will need to commute daily
Apply for Telesales Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly