I am very excited to announce that I have a fanatic opportunity for an Experienced Credit Controller to join a marketing leading organisation in Peterborough.
The role of the credit controller includes;
- Collecting all debts that are more than 7 days overdue via telephone.
- Developing and maintain a debtor escalation process.
- Aged debt reporting with responsibility of reducing debtor delays.
- Liaising with credit management agency when all international routes of collection have been exhausted.
- Sales invoice query resolution with customers, members of staff and provide duplicate invoices when required.
- Creating, reviewing and regularly monitoring credit limits in exchequering credit reference agency information.
- Coordinating customer credits and refund when required.
- Putting accounts on stop as & when required.
- Be crossed trained and provide cover for the accounts receivable team when needed.
- Providing cover for other members of the finance team when required.
- Assisting with the centralisation of Finance activities as and when required.
The successful candidate will be IT literate and a comprehensive understanding of windows based programmed to include work, excel and outlook.
You must also have the ability to communicate clearly and confidently with a range of people, both over the phone and face-to-face. You will also have a professional approach to dealing with issues and employees, with discretion.
Knowledge of Iris Exchequer software is considered an advantage but isn't essential.
The salary is dependent on experience and is between £20,000-£21,000 per annum, working a 35 hour week Monday-Friday.
If you feel you are the right fit for the role or would like some information then contact Megan on 01733 310855 or at .
Apply for Credit Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly