Delivery Driver (full-time)
Our client, an established fast-growing Catering Butchers are seeking an additional experienced Delivery Driver to join their busy team. You will be delivering a range of fresh and frozen produce to various catering establishments.
Working 40 hours per week over 5 days, between Monday and Saturday (to include a day off midweek) from 6:00 am to 2:30 pm.
Hourly rate: £8 per hour (to be reviewed after 6 months’ continuous employment).
As an ambassador of the company who visits their customers they need someone who understands the importance of customer service and has experience of providing exceptional service.
Additionally the role involves:
• accurately checking delivery/advice notes reporting any anomalies
• accurately complete any paperwork
• loading and unloading vehicles as required lifting and carrying heavy weights (max. 20kg)
• maintaining the cleanliness of vehicle both inside and out
The ideal candidate will have:
• experience of multi-drop delivering ideally in the food industry
• a good local knowledge of roads within a 50 mile radius of Poole
• good customer service skills
• a clean driving licence
• a good level of both written and spoken English
• ability to build professional relationships with customers
If you feel that you have the skills and experience required for this role, please apply with your CV and a covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.