Graduate Sales Executive
Earn what you deserve...Our basic is £20k, with 64% of our Graduate Sales Executives earning £41.5k OTE, with an opportunity to earn up to £60k
Grab opportunity...When you are part of our team, there are many opportunities to progress and make your mark, 81% of our sales managers can prove that stat as they’ve been promoted internally.
Strive for more...Our industry recognised training course, is accredited, enabling our people to not only hone their skills but to be amazing at what they do.
We don’t do ordinary, so as you would expect, neither is our offices or perks, this includes; regular nights out to celebrate and reward success, exclusive incentives and an atmosphere where the fun is dialled up!
We deliberately surround ourselves with those on the same mission – Everything is a team effort!
A bit about us
AO has always had very big ideas. Even as the underdog in the early 2000’s our competitors could see how different we were. We wanted to disrupt the online retail market and redefine the customer journey. Starting as an appliance retailer we now offers TV’s, Small domestic appliances, Laptops and more.
Our customers are our biggest advocates, and we are proud to say we make millions of them happy. Our Trust Pilot score is 9.5 / 10 but we’re still determined to be the best electrical retailer in Europe.
For that, you need to be driven. You need to care about people and each other, and you should always have a little fun as you do it.
Here's what you can expect to be doing
- We care about the purchases our customer’s make and want to protect their interests. This means calling them after their online order and offering them our value added service.
- Our customers are people and we want you to build a lasting impression on them that is positive
- Truly understanding their needs and building relationships is a crucial part of the role
- Our approach is consultative and not pushy.
- You are able to sell to customers using proven techniques and belief in the product.
- You will be part of a wider team in Manchester and this means getting involved, caring about your team mates and working together
A few things about you
- A highly motivated attitude to targets
- Goal orientated with a passion to succeed
- Career driven
- Flexibility to go the extra mile in order to achieve targets
- Competitive attitude with a resilience and determination to succeed
- Educated to degree level
Nice to have?
- Commercial exposure i.e. retail , sales or telesales
- Outbound sales experience
Possess the right mix of skills and have a strong passion to build a successful career? Apply now.
Why choose AO?
It’s not about the job you need now, it’s about who you want to be and where you want go. The thing about AO is that you don’t have to leave to move on. We have the kind of environment where people learn and thrive and be the best they can be.
We empower each and every person to push the boundaries of what’s possible. Our environment and our culture are vibrant and engaging, you almost have to feel it to believe it. It’s really no wonder we were named Retail Week Employer of the Year 2015.
“Our people are our biggest asset, they’re our culture: that unique, indescribable thing that makes us really different.”
Great people deserve great things
As an AO employee you can take full advantage of our benefits package. As well as fundamental benefits, like pensions and holidays, we have designed our “AO Perks” to help you out financially, make your work life a little easier or make your home life a lot more fun.
- 33 days holiday pro rata : For a well-deserved rest (Including Bank Holidays)
- Attendance bonus*
- Company Sick Pay*
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Share Save Scheme: Something for a rainy day
- Discounts on AO products
- An enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption package*
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Length of Service Holiday Bonus: More time to play*
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Death in Service
- 2 Make A Difference (MAD) Days: Give something back, do something amazing
- Gifts for New Arrivals: Something for the mini AO’ers
- Gifts for Newlyweds
- Long Service Rewards: Our commitment to you, for your commitment to us*
(*Subject to start date or length of service)
Apply for Graduate Sales Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly