Are you an experienced Plant or Site Supervisor looking to take on a new challenge? If so Viridor are recruiting and are looking for individuals just like you!
Viridor is one of the UK’s leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. Part of the FTSE 250 Pennon Group, Viridor puts waste into action, transforming it into high quality recyclables, raw materials and energy.
This is an exciting time to work at Viridor. We are at the forefront of the UK’s green economy and are one of the UK’s leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. We use smart people and smart technology to deliver our vision, bringing people together to give the world’s resources new life.
Due to continued success and growth, we are now looking to recruit a Site Supervisor to join our team in Westhampnett, working 37.5 hours a week.
What will I be responsible for?
Joining our team as a Site Supervisor, you will ensure the efficient day to day operation of the site, the management of the site operatives and health and safety practices. Duties include:
- To oversee and effectively organise the segregation of recyclable materials
- Interface effectively with site users to ensure maximum utilisation and efficiency of the site.
- To supervise and be responsible for the day to day operations of the HWRS in order to ensure that it operates efficiently, effectively and safely
- To ensure that emergency repairs to plant, equipment and buildings are carried out promptly so as to minimise any disruption.
- To ensure that appropriate staffing levels are maintained at all times
- Arranging for the waste and recyclables to be correctly stored and removed from site as required, operating to Viridor’s policies and procedures
The ideal Site Supervisor will have:
- Experience of working in a customer service role and dealing with customer complaints
- previous people management experience
- Ability to deal with people management and maintain employee relations
- Full driving licence
In return for your hard work as an Site Supervisor, we can offer a salary of £23,829 per annum plus excellent benefits, pension scheme and plenty of opportunity for personal development working within in a team-orientated and collaborative environment, for a company that strives to be environmentally, socially and economically sustainable.
If you are looking for your next challenge as a Site Supervisor, then Viridor want to hear from you, please click APPLY to view the full role profile!
Closing Date: 2nd October 2017
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.