Production Coordinator / Warehouse Coordinator
Job Title: Production Coordinator
Salary: £28,000 - £33,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday
Our Client is a supplier of plastic shims and gaskets more than 30 years. The Company has developed an international reputation as a flexible and qualitative source for thermoplastic sheet and polyester film.
They are currently looking to recruit for a Production Coordinator based at their office in Hinckley. The main purpose of this role is to lead, coordinate and manage all aspects of the manufacturing operation within the business in order to ensure:
- The effective implementation of the Company's policy relating to integrated H&S, Environmental, Quality and Hygiene.
- To effectively manage supply chain, resources and planning process to achieve targeted levels of customer service.
- To assist in the development, implementation and execution of the Company's continual improvement programme to deliver the group's strategic goals.
- Reviews master production schedule and works orders, establishes priorities, and revises production schedules accordingly
- Reviews available capability and manages available human resources, parts, materials, and equipment, to provide an optimized production schedule to meet customer needs within operational budgets.
- Schedules and coordinates flow of work within or between departments
- Communicates and supervisor operator workloads to ensure execution of the production schedule.
- Management of inventory integrity, including raw materials, WIP and finished goods stocks.
- Compiles reports and management information relating to operational performance and communicates internally and externally to update and expedite as necessary.
- Participates in the estimating and costing of works orders where required and including setting appropriate performance and quality standards
- Responsible for the selection and maintenance of equipment
- Responsible for managing production teams including:
- Monitoring product standards and implementing quality-control programs
- Working with managers to implement the company's policies and achieve defined business goals
- Ensuring that health and safety policies and procedures are followed
- General supervision and motivating production teams
- Reviewing the performance of production teams and identification and delivery of training needs.
- Operating machines were necessary.
- Driving counterbalance fork lift truck.
Essential Attributes, Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- Strong Literacy and Numeracy
- Organisational Skills
- Planning Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- IT Skills
- Communication Skills
- Team Working Skills
- Ability to multitask
- Previous experience is similar role (desirable)
- Qualification in Production Management (desirable)
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with previous experience and job titles of; Production Coordinator, Production Controller, Production Supervisor, Workshop Coordinator, Workshop Controller, Health & Safety Coordinator, H&S Officer, NEBOSH, Production Operations, Project Coordinator, Workshop Support, Workshop Operations, Production Co-ordinator, Workshop Co-ordinator, Exhibition Production Coordinator, Health & Safety Advisor, Warehouse Operations may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Production Coordinator / Warehouse Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly