Care Assistant, Home Helpers & Companions
We are looking for a Care Assistant, Home Helper & Companion in the Reading area of Berkshire to join a private provider of companionship led home care services.
Is this job for you?
- I am a car driver and I have access to my own car.
- I have no experience but I am naturally caring and easy to get along with.
- I could easily provide companionship to an older person.
- I am any age group (there is no upper limit).
- I have 10-30 hours spare time on my hands and I want to make a difference.
- I have some availability, either early mornings, lunchtimes, evenings or weekends?
- I have considered volunteer jobs.
- I live in Reading, or less than 20 minutes away.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an award-winning care provider, specialising in companionship and personal care to private clients within their own homes. We provide care and support to older adults who want to remain independent but need support and encouragement to carry on doing the things they love.
As a Care Assistant, Home Helper & Companion you will support older people to help them remain independent. You will be helping them achieve this by:
- Assisting them with their morning or bedtime routines.
- Prompting to take medication.
- Assisting with washing and dressing.
- Taking them out shopping or attending local groups.
- Attending doctors or hospital appointments.
- Preparing meals and being a friend and someone for company.
What are the benefits?
Making a difference to someone’s everyday life is the best benefit for doing this job.
Excellent hourly rate of £9.00 - £18.00 per hour + paid travel time.
Continuous training and support, with ongoing progression.
You probably have lots of questions about being a Care Assistant, Home Helper & Companion, that is fine, once you apply we will give you a call and answer any questions you may have and tell you a lot more.
Apply for Care Assistant, Home Helpers & Companions
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly